General Shipping Information
- All orders are fulfilled and shipped from CA, USA
- Address: 16027 Brookhurst Street, I-147, Fountain Valley, CA, USA
- Pick-up option is currently not available.
- If your shipping address is incorrect, please cancel the order within 6 hours and re-order with the new address. If the time frame for cancellation has passed, or the order is already shipped, you need to wait to receive the package and start return it.
- We will notify you as soon as possible if your package is delayed.
- Cut off time: 2:00 p.m PST
- Business Hour for shipping: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Mon-Fri)
Please keep in mind that if a delivery attempt fails, an order may be delivered to a neighbor. The driver’s discretion governs delivery to a neighboring address. Orders requiring signatures that cannot be delivered will be returned to the warehouse.
- If the package is lost (customer does not receive the package 3 business days since the delivery date), we will help customers to contact the carriers. If the carriers can not locate the package, customers choose either replacement with another package or get the full refund.
- If customers provide the wrong shipping address that leads to lost or returning to sender, customer is responsible for this issue. Please double check your address before placing the order.
- $10 and free shipping for order above $100 (Domestic USA)
- $50 and free shipping for order above $500 (Worldwide)
- For beauty & wellness items, we process your order within 2-5 business days
- For clothing & accessories items, if the products are marked as “pre-ordered”, it may take us 7-10 business to fulfill; if it does not mark anything, we will fulfill within 2-5 business days, sometimes earlier.
- In case the shipment is delayed, we will notify you via email.
- Domestic USA: 2-5 business days (UPS/ USPS)
- Worldwide: 10-14 business days (Standard Shipping by USPS)
You will receive your tracking number in an additional email within 3 business days (for beauty/wellness items) and 5 business days (for clothing/accessories items) after your order is placed.
If you don’t receive it for any reason, please kindly contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the order fulfillment process might be delayed, we will announce as soon as possible.
We adore our global WhatBae family! If your order exceeds $1,000, it may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment arrives in your country. The general amount for duties and taxes is approximately 20% of the merchandise’s dollar value. However, this is only a guideline and may differ depending on the country to which the order was shipped. For specific amounts and percentages, you should contact your local customs office.
WhatBae has no control over and is not liable for any duties or taxes levied on your package. Please keep in mind that you will be responsible for any additional customs clearance fees. Customs policies differ greatly from country to country; therefore, for more information, please contact your local customs office!
Customs agents may, on rare occasions, delay the delivery of some packages. If you refuse a shipment from WhatBae, you must pay the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties, and/or taxes incurred on the package, as well as the cost of returning the package to WhatBae. Your merchandise refund will be reduced by this amount.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your package, please contact us, we’re happy to response within 24 hours.